Tuesday, March 13, 2012

"And here...we...go!"

Was there ever a better movie than The Dark Knight? Probably, but I'll be damned if I can think of one right now.

Anyway, the quote from The Dark Knight in the title of this post is in reference to a new project I am embarking on. I have a new book idea. It seems that I have no shortage of ideas these days. What I lack is a) time to complete the books that come from the ideas, and b) the motivation required to re-prioritize my time to allow me to complete said books. Well, that is going to change.

I figured that if you're going to go, go big, so I decided to commit myself to my own version of nanowrimo. So, for the next thirty days, writing is king. I will finish this project, or die trying. Ok, so maybe that's a bit melodramatic, but seriously. I'm going to put aside distractions(cough, cough, video games, books, music, movies, etc...) and get this done. I'll be posting my daily word counts here, along with a short post, but other than that I only have eyes for my novel.


As for now, time-nazi-grizzly-bear is telling me to get a move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment