Sunday, March 25, 2012

American Nightmare

I'm excited. Tomorrow I start a new job for the first time in 20 years, if you don't count the 2 years during which I served a mission for the LDS Church. I'm a little nervous, but excited, overall. It will be nice to get into a change of scenery and shake me out of my rut that I've been stuck in.

I've been toying with the web comic idea, and, well, it's going to be a lot of work. It's going to take a while to get it up and going, but in the meantime, I'm having fun. I haven't drawn this much since high school.

I've got another strip finished, here you go:

Like I said, still working on things, including the title, though the working title I've been throwing around is American Nightmare. The general idea is the adventures of Bricker Bracker, as he struggles to find his way through the bureaucracy that pervades our society, particularly in the business district.

Anyway, that's all I've got. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment