Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Contest!!!

So, here's the deal. I'm working on a book right now, and I need names. Lots of names. I want them to be in three categories. American-sounding, Native American-sounding, and Russian-sounding. For the American and Russian ones I'd like both first and last names. Also, for the Native American names, please give me actual names, not names like Dances with Wolves. Looking more for Cherokee type names.

Also, like I said, they just have to sound like these nationalities, but I'd prefer if they were a little different.

Anyway, here's how the contest works. Send me your names( and permission to use them however I see fit) to my e-mail at portertrepanier@hotmail.com . Be sure to include your name and mailing address in the e-mail.

Here's what you win:
A brand new paperback edition of Dale Brown's book Act of War! In this fast-paced action story blends technology and fiction into a gripping story about the U.S. under attack from a radical group of eco-terrorists. Just how far are both sides willing to go?

So that's it. Send me your names. There's no limit here. Whoever sends me the most names, regardless of whether or not I use them, wins! It's that simple. Thanks for helping me out, I'll be looking forward to the names!

No comments:

Post a Comment